DGCI'2013 is the 17th in the series of international conferences on Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery.
The aim of the DGCI conference is to gather researchers in discrete geometry and topology, and discrete models, with applications in image analysis and image synthesis.
Discrete geometry plays an expanding role in the fields of shape modelling, image synthesis, and image analysis. It deals with topological and geometrical definitions of digitized objects or digitized images and provides both a theoretical and computational framework for computer imaging.
This edition of DGCI follows the successful 2011 edition held in Nancy, France. DGCI 2013 is organized by the Andalusian Research Group Combinatorial Image Analysis of the University of Seville.
- April 5, 2013: The 3rd volume of the electronic journal Imagen-A is dedicated to the Demo session of
DGCI 2013 conference is available at the web site
- March 18, 2013: Welcome coktail on Wednesday: menu and
- March 18, 2013: Scientific program: updated (with chairs)
- March 16, 2013: "Welcome Cocktail" on March 20 will start at 19:15 at the University of Seville's main
building (Rector's office)
- March 16, 2013: Lunch Menus
- March 15, 2013: Demonstration Session: Program
- March 15, 2013: Gala Dinner: Menu
- March 12, 2013: DGCI2013 proceedings will be distributed at the conference as USB sticks
- March 11, 2013: Information for participants: updated ;
- March 11, 2013: Updated information about how to reach any place in Seville from the airport by taxi
La actividad forma parte del programa de actividades del IMUS para 2013.
17th IAPR International Conference on
Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery
March 20-22, 2013, Sevilla, Spain